Marketing agencies come in all shapes and sizes, ranging from full-service to niche-specific. Some specialize in industries, such as health care, restaurants, or finance. Videographers create commercials and films, while graphic artists design logos, brochures, and billboards. Some agencies are known only for digital services, such as website design, which may or may not include on-going support. Some are equipped to handle all those needs.
Media outlets – newspapers, radio stations, billboard companies – offer a wide range of opportunities to share your message. As a business owner, you have to evaluate the cost/benefit ratio of these options, plus negotiate the best deals. (Experienced media buyers are a unique breed, typically with insider knowledge about how these outlets work.)
When you’re ready to up your marketing game with a professional agency, start by identifying your business’s critical needs.
- Do you need someone with expertise in your industry and its regulatory quirks?
- Do you need to focus on technology and the digital realm?
- Are you just looking for brochures and ads for a special promotion?
- Maybe, you need all the above.
When your car makes a weird sound, you want a qualified mechanic to take a look. And if you’re not quite sure about your marketing needs (or even if you are), you want someone who can tailor the right plan to achieve the right results. Developing a strategic marketing plan and positive results are the keys you need to drive your business.
Not all agencies are created equal, and Ligon Marketing provides a full spectrum of skills. Our team has diverse skill sets from a variety of backgrounds. Besides knowing a good mechanic, our services include:
- Strategy development
- Creative design and content development
- Logos and branding, with brand standards
- Print materials (publication ads, direct mail, collateral materials)
- Signage and billboards
- Radio/TV commercials
- Video production and photography
- Media buying
- Digital (website development, website design, search engine optimization (SE0), social media)
- Email campaigns and funnel marketing
- Public relations (media relations, crisis communications, internal communications)
Ligon Marketing likes to think outside the box. Contact us at 863-838-5475 or visit LigonMarketing.com to discuss your business needs. Maybe we’re just the right size and shape for you.